Which? Apps Survey 2013 – win an iPhone 5
From Facebook to Google Maps to Instagram, every phone owner has a favourite app and we want to know what yours is.
We’re launching the Which? Apps Survey 2013 to find out what apps you download to your smartphone, how often you use them and how much of your hard earned cash you are prepared to spend on them. All of this information will help us understand more about what apps you want to see tried, tested and reported on.
The survey shouldn’t take more than five minutes to complete (there are only nine questions) and everyone who completes it will be entered into our prize draw to win an Apple iPhone 5.
Phone reviews – read our verdicts on the latest models
Thank you for participating, this survey is now closed. The winner will be informed by email on Monday, July 15 2013 using the email address supplied at the time of entry.
Terms and Conditions
- The prize draw is open to anyone who completes the Which? Tech Daily Apps Survey 2013 by the 8th July 2013 (the “Closing Date”)
- Entering the prize draw is free and is open to all residents of the UK aged 18 and over, excluding employees of Which? Ltd and Consumers’ Association, their immediate families and anyone living in the employee’s household.
- Entry into the prize draw is limited to one per person.
- By completing the Which? Tech Daily Apps Survey 2013 and so entering a prize draw you will be deemed to have understood these rules and agree to be bound by them.
- The prize is one iPhone 5 16GB SIM-free at a value of £529. No cash alternatives are available.
- Winners will be selected at random from all eligible entries received by the Closing Date.
- The winner will be informed by email on Monday, July 15 2013 using the email address supplied at the time of entry.
- If we have not heard from you within 30 days of our email to you notifying you of your win, in order to arrange receipt of the prize, we may consider you to have forfeited the prize and Which? may at its absolute discretion draw an alternative winner.
- The winners details are available by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org quoting ‘Which? Tech Blog Apps Survey prize draw winner 2013’
- Which? takes no responsibility for entries delayed or lost due to technical reasons or otherwise.
- The copyright in all completed surveys will belong to Which?.
- Which? reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions at any time and for any reason.
- The decision of Which? is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Which? reserves the right to feature the name and town of the winner in future promotions.
- The promoter of the prize draw is Which? Limited, a company registered in England & Wales (company number 00677665) whose registered office is at 2 Marylebone Road, London NW1 4DF.
More like this…
- Choosing the best smartphone – advice on getting the right model for you
- Top five smartphones – our list of the best-selling mobiles
- How to buy the best tablet – our handy guide
Post a Comment
Your email is never published nor shared. Required fields are marked