Best iPhone 5 deals and UK price
Despite some fierce competition from Samsung’s Galaxy S4 and the HTC One, Apple’s iPhone 5 remains one of the UK’s best-selling mobiles.
If you want to buy an iPhone 5 with 16GB of internal storage, it will set you back £529 SIM-free. This makes it one of the most expensive handsets on the smartphone market. To help you find the best iPhone 5 deal, we’ve compiled a list of the cheapest pre-paid and free handset deals available.
Mobile phone reviews – read our verdict on the latest handsets
Cheapest iPhone 5 16GB deal with a pre-paid handset
- EE: Unlimited minutes, unlimited texts, 500MB data, £31 per month [£119.99 handset]
- O2: Unlimited minutes, unlimited texts, 1GB data, £27 per month contract [£252.9 handset]
- Orange: Unlimited minutes, unlimited texts, 1GB data, £37 per month contract [£29.99 handset]
- Tesco Mobile: 1,500 minutes, 5,000 texts, 1GB data, £25 per month contract [£300 handset]
- Three: 500 minutes, 5,000 texts, unlimited data, £34 per month [£49.99 handset]
- T-Mobile: 50 minutes, 100 texts, 250MB data, £7 per month contract [£499.99 handset]
- Vodafone: 100 minutes, unlimited texts, 100MB data, £30 per month contract [£179 handset]
Please note: EE contracts offer 4G data instead of the 3G service used by other mobile providers.
What is 4G LTE? We’ve explained in a handy buyers’ guide.
Cheapest iPhone 5 16GB deal with a free handset
- O2: Unlimited calls, unlimited texts, 1GB data, £42 per month contract
- Tesco Mobile: 3,000 minutes, 5,000 texts, 2GB data, £45 per month contract
- Three: 2,000 minutes, 5,000 texts, unlimited data, £44 per month
- Vodafone: Unlimited minutes, unlimited texts, 1GB data, £42 per month contract
Please note: You’ll have to pay £19.99 upfront to get an iPhone 5 16GB on EE, Orange and T-Mobile. Of these three network providers, the cheapest available contract is offered by T-Mobile and contains unlimited calls, unlimited texts and unlimited data for £42 per month.
Post a Comment
Your email is never published nor shared. Required fields are marked