Which? at CES 2013 – follow the tech trends of the future
CES 2013 FAQ
What is CES 2013?
CES is short for Consumer Electronics Show – it’s the largest tradeshow of its type in the world and the place where major technology brands announce their new products and discuss the future of technology. Watch our Best of CES 2012 video for a flavour of what to expect.
Visit our CES 2013 news page to keep up with all our coverage from this year’s show – be sure to check back everyday to see the latest developments.
Why does Which? attend?
It gives us an insight into what’s coming in the year ahead, so we can ensure we’re testing the right products in the right way. We also use the time to speak to technology companies to ensure they’re listening to consumer needs.
How to follow our CES 2013 coverage
We are reporting all week from the show, providing hands-on impressions, videos and photos of the latest and most interesting products. Visit our CES 2013 news page to see the latest posts, or if you’re on Twitter you can follow @WhichTech on Twitter for all the latest updates.
Click the links below for all the latest from specific product categories:
- TVs at CES 2013 – follow the latest developments of 4K TVs, Smart TVs and more
- Laptops at CES 2013 – when is a laptop also a tablet? See our coverage to find out
- Tablets at CES 2013 – is this the year the iPad surrenders?
- Smartphones at CES 2013 – will phones just keep getting bigger this year?
- Cameras at CES 2013 – from compacts to DSLRs, everything will be covered
Post a Comment
Your email is never published nor shared. Required fields are marked