Which? Tech Daily allows you to comment on any of the stories we cover. Heated debates are welcome, but you must stick to our simple guidelines set out below.
These guidelines are here to promote healthy debate, help new users fit in and will directly inform our approach to community moderation. We will consider banning users who do not respect the following:
- Please keep comments relevant to the topic at hand.
- Avoid purposely provoking members, or ‘trolling’.
- Try to stay away from ‘text talk’ as it can be difficult to decipher. Also, avoid writing in capitals, IT SOUNDS LIKE YOU’RE SHOUTING.
- You can post text from an outside source if it does not infringe the rights of any third party and is accompanied by a sufficient acknowledgement describing the work and crediting its author.
- We may remove posts that others may find offensive, harassing, threatening or abusive or we consider to be defamatory. Language that’s vulgar, obscene, sexually orientated, racist, sexist, homophobic or hateful is not welcome. Please do not link to sexual, pornographic, hateful, defamatory or illegal images or websites.
- Comments that include links to other websites will be automatically filtered for manual approval by a moderator to ensure they’re not spam. So if your comment includes a link, there’s likely to be a delay before it appears on the site, or it may not appear at all if the moderators decide it’s not helpful or appropriate.
- If you spot a comment that breaches these guidelines, please bring them to our attention through the ‘Report Comment’ button.
- Don’t forget you agreed to our Terms and Conditions when you signed up. That means we expect you to stick to them, too.